Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Long Distance | Skype

To anyone who has ever doubted a long distance relationship: It can be done.

I live in Starkville. Christopher lives in Atlanta. We're getting married in 1 year and 4 months.

However, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hard sometimes, especially on days like today. Today was a rainy Tuesday that felt like a Monday. I've been battling allergies all week. It wasn't a bad day, just a "blah" day. I can't begin to explain how badly I wanted to just be in the same room as Chris. A Skype date was in order, for sure.


I get the best view :)

To anyone out there who lives close to the love of their life--never take a moment of your time with them for granted. Even if they are getting on your nerves. I'd love for Chris to get on my nerves sometime. :)

We should seriously send a fruit basket or something to the guy who invented Skype.




Love,
The Future Mrs. Mize

No comments:

Post a Comment